Subject: Only few more Booths are still available at Investment Management Exhibition 2024!
From: "IME in Frankfurt" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 12:51:32 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

For Minister

Dear Mr. Tiit Riisalo ,

We’re excited to inform you that only few more Booths are still available to 
book at IME 2024.Don't miss out – secure your spot today!

IME will take place from September 23-24 in Frankfurt, Germany and it is a 
good place for Investors and investment needs from different countries and 
in different categories, a unique Event.

IME is a global event designed to unite business locations and investment 
companies from five continents. You are cordially invited to join us at the 
IME event, where you will have the opportunity to gain firsthand insights 
from the latest Innovation Report for IPAs, Economic Zones, and many other 
stakeholders presenting global investment and business opportunities.

During the event, we will be focusing on providing Investment Promotion 
Agencies (#IPAs) with valuable guidance on attracting, measuring, and 
maintaining high-quality Foreign Direct Investment (FDI).

✓ Meet our cooperation partners like:

 <http://www.waipa.org> WAIPA World Association of Investment Promotion 
Agencies

 <https://www.eurada.org/> European Association of Development Agencies 
(EURADA)

 <https://www.cner-france.com/> Cner - Fédération des agences d’attractivité, 
et de développement et d’innovation

 <https://www.afrikaverein.de/> German – African Business Association 
(Afrika-Verein) <http://www.bvmw.de>

 <http://www.bvmw.de> BVMW Your network for German SMEs

 <https://www.fingar-di.com/> Fingar Direct Investment

 <https://www.eib.org/> European Investment Bank (EIB).

OCO Global

The IME's main objective is to promote global Foreign Direct Investment 
(FDI). This involves attracting potential investors mainly from Europe, as 
well as Investment Promotion Agencies (IPAs) from Europe, US, Africa, and 
Asia. The event serves as a hub for making well-informed investment 
decisions, emphasizing detailed country and location assessments.

We do have plenty success stories and I would kindly invite you to our 
testimonials and our video interview from our participants in the past 
edition, many of them are at our website under this link

 <https://ime-europe.eu/all-testimonials/> 
https://ime-europe.eu/all-testimonials/

For any questions or additional information, feel free to reach out. Your 
presence at IME 2024 is an opportunity not only to explore investment 
avenues but also to shape conversations, share expertise, and strengthen 
international ties.

Experience two impressive event days under the slogan #ResilientInvestment 
on September 23rd and 24th, 2024, in Frankfurt.

Kind regards

Sincerely,

Ms.Azra Avdagic

Marketing Manager

 <https://ime-europe.eu/>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/investment-exhibition/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063552012536> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjOUc1bhK61EW-aAbissLWA>

Tel: +49(0)172 8004206 | Tel: +49(0)621 76224933 |

E-Mail: [email-masked] | Web: www.ime-europe.eu

Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer USt-IdNr-DE289391799

Address: Schwetzinger Str. 45, 68165 Mannheim, Germany

To unsubscribe from our newsletter and stop receiving future updates, please 
reply to this email with 'unsubscribe' in the subject line.